Friday, July 20, 2012

How everything went.. and Yummy NEW Flavor!

Hello Everyone!
 So last weekend I was selling cupcakes at the farmers market in Guttenberg... and it went great! I sold all of my cupcakes and raised around $200 for the American Heart Association!! woo-hoo!!
Also, I was super excited to try out a new flavor. I made strawberry cupcakes! I wanted to try something summer-y and fun, so why not go fruity?
I'll have pics up as soon as I finish writing this post!
ok... Now it's story time!
So I was up late the night before the farmers market putting the finishing touches on these fabulous cupcakes, and I find out we were expecting early morning storms... uh-oh.
A good tip for if your selling something outside: Always have some sort of tent thingy covering your stand!
Luckily, some nice women next to me let me come under their little roof so I could keep selling my cupcakes!

So that is all I have for now... Keep coming back for more updates!

<3 Sabrina :)

No comments:

Post a Comment