Thursday, November 15, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving! & Get FREE Cupcakes!!!

Hello Cupcake lovers!!


How are you all? I just wanted to get on here and wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving now, since its going to be busy next week! I was thinking about making some Fall/winter themed cupcakes and selling them at SPCPA next week. Got any flavors you would like to try? I thought maybe pumpkin or gingerbread would be yummy!

Also, I had an idea and a nice opportunity for someone to get free cupcakes!!

I've been trying to think of ways to get business running a little bit more, and since my fundraising goal for the Linn County Heart Walk next year is somewhere between $500-600, I want people to start ordering more cupcakes. This is where I need your help!

I want to see who can get the most people to like my Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sabrinas-Cupcakes/159935647418891?ref=hl and also to follow this blog. The person who gets the most people will win free cupcakes!!

I don't know all the details yet, but there will be more to come, closer to around the 5th of December. So you have time to plan! :)

Thanks for reading this quick post!

Have a nice weekend!! :D
~Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment