Saturday, March 29, 2014

Happy Easter!!

My favorite time of year is coming up... And that means:

-spring
-flowers
-fresh air
-Easter
-Easter candy
-PEDRETTIS BAKERY CAKE EGGS 

... So I'm a little excited. :)

I can make all sorts of adorable characters on your cupcakes, such as chicks hatching from an egg, or 3D bunnies!! They would be perfect for your Easter celebration with family and friends.

Also when I think spring, I think light and fluffy. Like angel food cake...
YES, angel food cupcakes!!! I made it a thing, and they are true to texture and flavor. Anyone who bakes knows this can be a temperamental batter... Or maybe it's just me.

What do you think of these "springy" themes? Let me know in the comments!!

-Sabrina 

P.s. Remember to order!! email: order.sabrinas.cupcakes@blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment